2009年10月17日星期六

14/10 My Bday

SO FAN~

~cincai write tis post. so sohai. hope u dun mind.~

tis few days sick le.
haih, bday also sick.
so cham.

14/10

morning 10 something wake up le.
wash face , eat my breakfast.
thn eat my medicine.
do housework.
thn on9 watch pps le.
untill 12 something , going to bath.
after bath thn prepare to go pavilion
to celebrate my bday wit my classmate( heng dai)


12.40 mum fetch me out le.
untill half way,
i check my wallet to make sure tat i have bring my ic,
for tat WONG KOK de free drink.
DAMN.
my ic gone le.
go bak house to find my ic.
haih.
call ah lun to ask issit he take my ic or wat.
he say dunhav.
haih.
tat means DIE LE.
sure kena scold by parents.
dun tell dad 1st.
get into car bak.
n go to LRT.


mum keep asking me where my ic.
i also duno where my ic go leh -.-.
mayb i take out thn fren take it or i take out thn forgot put where.
cincai la.
try to use my student card ba.
come bak from tat party thn tink wan hw la.
reach le LRT.


derek is waiting at HANG TUAH le >.<
sorry my boss.
sorry for make u wait me long time.
im nt gu yi XP
alamak. derek wit his RED EYE. -.- likes devil leh.
no nid buy colour lens also got red colour de. so nice. ^.^
reach HANG TUAH thn derek keep scolding me.
make he wait jor half hour >.<
thn we rush to times square.
guang yee sms me tat call us straight go to pavilion.
i dunwan leh.so far n so boring.
sms kak fei to wait us at times square thn we go pavilion together.
so ngam. they buying cake at secret recipe.
rush go find them.
walao. they so rich -.- buy secret recipe.
haih. rich kia is like tis de.
love to waste money. XP
thn we continue walk to pavilion.
reach pavilion thn go WONG KOK outside find guang yee them.
kak fei begin to ZHET guang yee -.- say tat guang yee de sound so loud.
at far far also heard his sound.
haih. -.- so lan diu. always say about ppl de bad thing.

they say wan watch movie(surrogates) -.-
then go buy ticket le.
after eat thn we go watch movie le.
they realli rich enuff!
belanja me eat n watch movie. -.-
so mm hou yi si.
haih. thn i belanja they drink cola.

SURROGATES~
okok onli la. abit sohai.
after they saw it thn walk bak to times square thn go LRT bak.
on the journey,they keep say TIS GIRL ROBOT LAI DE,TAT GIRL ROBOT LAI DE
-.- sohai.
whn i reach home around 7.30 ba.
reach house thn go into my room.

TO TONY.
a letter on my bed. go n open it.
my tears is coming out~
haih. dam gan dong n happi.
i receive a letter from HER.
inside the letter got a bday card.
tat bday card is so beautiful.
got abit words n full wit my pic n HER pic.
haih. realli so nice so nice.
my most gud n special de present.
dam fuck happi. >.<

at nite. my sis bought me Mc Dong Dong (McDonald XP)
alamak. so gud~
hehe. put candle on tat burger.
hohos. so sohai n funny XP

DAM UGLY~



17/10

i receive bday present from my mei. .
hehe.
so happi.
XP

没有评论:

发表评论