2009年9月12日星期六

bad day!

haih.
a bad day.
today i gonna go out watch movie wit my fren.
my fren call me go cut hair wit him thn go bak his house change shirt,
thn we go out.
Around 11 or 12 something,my mum ask me issit wan eat.
i told her ya.
cos i still dunno my fren wat time come fetch me.
he didnt call me also.
but suddenly he call me n tell me tat he at my house outside le.
n say go out le.
i told him i haven eat,n my mum cooking my rice.
he call me to eat outside.
i know my mum sure scold.
but i cant do anything.
n my stupid fcuking jibai neighbour.
i saw my fren at outside,but i dunwan tell my mum.
cos i tot eat le thn go out.
but the stupid sohai neighbour. go tell my mum tat my fren outside le.
wait le so long.
where got long orh. i saw my fren juz come jor 5 mins.
but she say so long. stupid kia. dam hate her de lo.
stupid n smelly mouth.
my mum heard tat.
n scold le.
say no nid eat! rice haven ok! u go out! go out!
thn i maii go out lo.
cos cant do anything le.
she folo me out.
untill the door.
she go take the broom n wanna go out to slap him.
n keep shout n scold him
say always find me out.
teach me bad.
(ya. he is always find me out)
(i hate him also)
but i go le.
haih.
i know i hurt my mum.
i felt so sorry.
n we start go cut hair n eat le.
whn i eating
my dad suddenly call me.
n ask me to call my fren to answer the phone.
my sohai fren. keep dunwan answer.
i am dam angry.
he is wasting my dad phone money,n my dad times.
thn i say my fren go out fetch ppl le.
my dad ask me to call him to call bak my dad ltr.
my fren. he just will tink about him.
other ppl feelings, he wont care.
thn his didi (my didi also la, cos i treat him as my didi) help me say good words.
thn my fren onli agree to call my dad bak.
stupid him. haih.
my dad chat wit him quite long le.
be4 my dad close the call,he tell my fren dun so late bak. dun over 12am.
i enjoy watch movie,gai gai,eat n play whole day.
untill 11,we r going bak.
but we send his gf go bak 1st.
untill his gf house,he still wan accompany his gf chat n play at playgound.
dam him. haih.
i oledi dam out of time.
11.20 we walk to playground.
chat untill 12.
haih. 12 le!! dam worry. scare go bak thn kena scold.
n make my parents dissapointed again.
but oledi make it. useless me.
bak dou home. open computer n go change shirt.
after change shirt,straight sit in front of computer le.
dam no mood n tired.
nobody care of me. laugh me somemore.
realli dam sad. thn i go bath le.
after bath. continue msn~

my dad come out from his room
thn~~~~~
(happen le something.)
wan to know,ask me ba.

tis few days realli happen le dam many thing.
realli dam sad n boring n tired with my life.
REALLI SO MISS HER!
wanna tell her all tis. but not dare.

realli hope she will care me.
i wanna share my story wit her.

没有评论:

发表评论